We do not have your personal information unless it was provided to us in one of the following ways:
1) By sharing your e-mail address when subscribing to our newsletter or while commenting on a post, an email address must be provided. The email address is not visible to the public nor is it shared with external sources.
(2) By providing personal information when you submit news tips, articles, or newsletters to our editorial team or by submitting a report via our Contact Form,
(3) By sharing personal information when you post comments on our posts,
(4) By sharing contact information (Twitter username and Facebook account name) while connecting with us through various social networking sites,
(5) By participating in a survey where an email address is requested. We may also ask for other information at other times but at no time will you be required to share any personal information to gain complete access to our site. Olas Marine Services is an open community but email addresses are requested to participate in some of our features.
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition to basic contact information, our analytic trackers may also collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. We use regular analytic applications in order to track the visits to our site, which in turn includes the domain name, time, date and page visited. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, and the screen resolution of your computer.
This Website includes links to external sites as well including product sales. Olas Marine Services is not responsible for external websites’ privacy policies, practices, content of such Websites or prices changes.